返回首页

Westlife 的Miss You Nights 中文翻译?

来源:www.yingdongcun.com   时间:2023-08-04 04:36   点击:73  编辑:admin   手机版

I've had many times, I can tell you,

我可以告诉你~已经有好多次~

Times when innocence I''d trade for company,

清白的我为了同伴进行交易~

And children saw me crying.

孩子们看见我在哭泣~

I thought I had my share of that.

我以为我有分担那些事情~

But these Miss You Nights are the longest.

但是这些想你的夜晚是最漫长的~

Midnight diamonds stud my heaven,

半夜~钻石装饰我得天堂~

(意思他哭了~钻石=眼泪)

Southward burning lie the jewels that eye your place,

南下燃烧着欺骗的珠宝注视着你的位置~

And warm winds that embrace me,

温暖的风拥抱着我~

Just as surely kissed your face.

真切的像亲吻了你的脸~

Yeah, these Miss You Nights they''re the longest.

似的~这些想你的夜晚是最漫长的~

Lay down,

躺下来~

Lay down all thoughts of your surrender,

也放下所有关于你放弃的想法~

It''s only me who''s killing time.

只有我在这里消磨时间~

Play down,

低调~

Play down all dreams and themes once remembered,

所有记忆里的梦和旋律都不再那么重要~

It''s just the same, this miss you game.

可是~这个想你的游戏还是没有变~

Thinking of my going,

想像我的消失~

How to cut the thread and leave it all behind.

怎样剪断这条线并把离它远去~

Looking windwards, for my compass,

为了我的罗盘看看风吹来的方向~

I take each day as it arrives。

我会花费来到的每一天~

But these Miss You Nights are the longest.

但是这些想念你的夜晚是最漫长的~

Yes, these Miss You Nights are the longest.

是的~这些想念你的夜晚是最漫长的~~

恩恩~~就这样~~

英文歌翻译成中文往往会歪曲他原本的意思~~

所以只可意会~~

吼吼~~^_^

顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%